For all of you who do not read Dutch (which is almost all of you lovely people, I know) the translation is as follows:
On Tuesday 29th September, there will be a demonstration in Amsterdam. We, the people who do not want to be put out of our jobs by AI, tell Meta to stop stealing our original work to use for education of their AI bots.
I am such a writer. Not only do I have over 40.000 regular readers on this free blogger platform, but I publish novels in Dutch, and I paint. All is my original work.
That banner above my weekly blog is there for a reason! It is ORIGINAL work. Not AI spewed out, rehashed, bland, middle of the road, political/government controlled work, but my own.
I know I do not have a big name, I am just a tiny person in the world of authors, but I take my writing very seriously. I work hard at it, with a lot of pleasure, it is a craft I love. And so it pisses me off when it is stolen.
I hope you'll give it some thought. There is more information on the blog page of my website Renée Grashoff Schrijft

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten