Labels

zondag 23 juni 2024

171/171E - My gardens in June

 The past week started extremely chilly and wet. And now it is Sunday, and all of a sudden my thermometer shows 25°C at 8 p.m.

It was such a relief to be able to go outside without a coat! To have my first ice cream of this Summer. To have breakfast al fresco, and not feel cold.







I swear my plants are happy too. And in an hour or so, when the sun goes down, I will water them. Until today there was no need...
The warm weather will stay for the coming week at least, I'm told. So I wish you a blissful week of outdoors fun. 
Make the most of it!
RenĆ©e 






2 opmerkingen:

  1. You too RenĆ©e, enjoy the summer, sunshine at last! šŸŒžšŸ¤—

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. En ik was nog iets vergeten; zo'n mooie bloemen allemaal šŸ˜..... en die komkommer, prachtig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

183E - Monsoon / publishing Boerenwormkruid

  Bloody hell,  was it a turn around, or what? Almost unbelievable that last Saturday evening I was sitting out on the Middelharnis waterfro...